About West Malling Village Hall
West Malling Village Hall is located in Norman Road, on the outskirts of the small, historic town of West Malling.
It was established in the mid 1970s by a group of local people to provide a facility for local groups and organisations to use for recreational activities.
Although owned by West Malling Parish Council, the Village Hall has always been managed by a small group of volunteers and is a registered charity (charity number 308209) The facility has been much improved and upgraded over the years and remains a very popular venue for parties, weddings, meetings and other events.
A range of 'regular' hirers use the Village Hall, several of whom have done so for many years. Activities on offer appeal to a range of age groups, from Mrs. B's Pre-school to the West Malling Active Retirement Association.
Facilities on offer:
- Main Hall to accommodate up to 180 guests with stage and air conditioning.
- Licensed bar area – supply your own drink or we can recommend a ‘mobile’ bar
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge and water boiler (urn)
- Meeting room
- Toilets (including disabled with baby change facilities) and changing rooms
- Large car park with disabled spaces
- Easy access to all areas except stage
- Beautiful rural surroundings adjacent to playing field and tennis courts
Bookings can be made via our Booking Secretary, Mrs. Ann Turner on 01732 844 824 or email@example.com
To find out more or make a booking, please call Mrs. Ann Turner on 01732 844 824